Enduring Through Disappointment

Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Sometimes I start a new project just to realize that its not as great or grand as I thought. The art does not turn out like I imagined it or the feedback is not what I wanted it to be.
I know I am not the only one who has felt disappointment. There are many venues for disappointment to occur.
In business we might feel disappointed over our return on investment results. In a relationship we might feel disillusioned with our significant other. Maybe they were not who we thought they were when we first entered the relationship.
Everything grows and develops with time. The question is should we endure through the disappointment in hopes things will improve or should we just quit and move in another direction?


No comments:

Post a Comment