First Day Of Physical Therapy

Monday, September 15, 2014
Physical therapy turned out not to be so bad. The lady was very nice. She moved my toe which felt good. I am going to be in the water pool alot which I am not to crazy about. I hate to show my pale legs. Gross.
In the end I am just thankful to finally be getting some help. I was put on a walker because they said the way I was walking was harmful to my body. I am so relieved because I was exhausting myself putting too much weight on one leg.
I was given homework to do. I have to do the exercises 10 times a day! 30 reps each! This will help the swelling go down. The muscles need to work and pump the blood to get the fluid out of the leg and foot.
Now I am going to have to get back to driving because my husband is tired of taking me to appointments since it is interfering with his work. I completely understand. He has been a trooper but it is exhausting to care for someone for a prolonged amount of time.
Well that was my physical therapy day 1. Back to my exercises...

No comments:

Post a Comment