No More Bootcast!

Friday, September 12, 2014
I am finally out of my bootcast! I have a regular shoe on, well it was regular until I had to cut it to get it on. With the swelling in my foot the shoe was to narrow.
I am walking flat on my foot after 31/2 months. It has been long and exhausting recovery from bonion surgery. Never again!!!!!!
I am now able to do so many things that I was not able to before. I don't even know what to do first, lol. I know that I need to cook dinner tonight. I also have to practice driving my car in my driveway to get used to driving again. I live on 5 acres so there is plenty of room to do that.
It is just so nice to be able to rest my foot on the ground comfortably. Finally no tight staps crushing my leg.
I do have to visit the doctor in two weeks. I also have to go to physical therapy on Monday. My toe and ankle muscles need to be worked on to get my full range of motion back.
Well I am off to enjoy my very blessed day. Hope yours is blessed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment