Starting Physical Therapy

Monday, September 15, 2014
Today I am going to physical therapy. I am nervous, scared and dreading it. I have limited movement in my ankle and my toe does not move. Its my fault for not moving them all along.
I feel like my foot is made of glass and I am totally neurotic about my foot breaking since I re-broke the bone once already. I can not handle being laid up again waiting for a bone to heal. I am afraid to put my full weight on my foot even though they say the bone will not break. On the x-rays it showed only half the bone healed solid. The other half still had a fracture line. The only way to get it to heal at this point is to put weight on it to irritate the bone. How awful.
I will let you know what physical therapy is like. Hope I don't cry, I am such a cry baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment