My New Part Time Job And Healthy Outlook On Life

Saturday, January 10, 2015
Well its a new year and my new year resolution is to save money to invest in something. Just what that is I am not quite sure. I got a part time job as a cashier in a grocery store. The job does not pay much but with time I will reach my goal. Today was such a busy day the time just flew by.
Working in retail is very busy and takes a lot of energy, I am getting used to being micromanaged which was something I never thought I would have to deal with again. I guess it just comes with the territory.
Otherwise the customers are friendly and patient with me. I do not know how long I will be at this job but they are willing to work with my schedule, which is a blessing. All in all I am very thankful to have this job. It takes up my free time and I have a goal to work towards. I think having a goal and a healthy past time are important to maintaining a healthy outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment