Phone Apps I Like

Wednesday, January 7, 2015
I recently discovered a couple of apps, for smart phones, to make my simple life a little more simple. Shopular is a sale app. It lists stores sales, weekly ads, and website links. It is very handy when trying to find the best deals. I enjoy sharing the sales on facebook and twitter from their websites. I don't know why but helping people spend money is almost as fun as spending it myself...almost.
The other app I enjoy is yummly. Yummly is a app that has food recipes. I find it convenient for finding something new to make, and while I am at the grocery store I just buy the ingredients. I try to stick to the healthier recipes but some of the pictures on the desserts look sooo good.
What are some apps that you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment