Back To The Work Week

Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Well that was a long Memorial Day weekend. I am glad to be back to the work week. I have the house to myself for a bit. Over the weekend I lost my car keys. Now I am having to drive a diesel stick shift truck. I am a terrible standard driver! My daughter was laughing at me all the way to school :} Hopefully I can do a better job of driving when I pick her up. I am sure my keys will turn up somewhere.
Last night it was almost impossible to get any sleep. We had a thunderstorm blow through and on top of that my dog would not stop barking. As I lay there I began to have thoughts of the past running through my head. Isn't it awful how that happens in the wee hours of the night? I have to remind myself that I am not there anymore and then I am so thankful for how far I have come. I finally outgrew my self destructive behavior. I am just too old for nonsense.
Fathers Day is coming up and my daughter is making my husband a picture frame with some pictures of them at a basketball game they recently went to. She painted it grey with different shades of blue trim. It has a shabby chic look to it and I think its fab. She really thought up a good idea for a gift, since he enjoys things that are handmade and is sentimental. He will keep it forever.
Well I hope that you all enjoy your week. Wish me luck on finding my car keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment