The Rain Has Finally Stopped

Monday, May 26, 2014
Well It rained all weekend. Now that the rain has stopped I have the humidity to look forward to. I did not get to go to any garage sales but there is always next weekend. Took the night off from cooking last night and just settled on sub sandwiches  and movies from Red Box.  I am a huge fan of horror movies while my family is more into comedies.
Did you see the horror move The Conjuring? It was pretty scary. It is based on a true story and thats what really scares me. Imagine moving into a house and having those things going on. I would probably settle for selling my house and if I couldn't do that I would probably be so scared I would camp in a tent!
Today I am going to be doing the usual dishes, laundry returning movies. I love to read so maybe I will find a freebee on Nook. There are actually alot of free ebooks that arent half bad. Anyways hope you all have a great day, where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment