Crafting & Perfection

Thursday, May 29, 2014
Today I am working on my bottle decor. I will post an update with a picture soon. I realize that as soon as I try to achieve perfection I fail. This is simply because I am my own worst critic. Perfection like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all, we do not all want the same things. Our opinions, tastes, styles are different from one another. How many times have you been rummaging through a garage sale and the person next to you grabs something and says,"Oh! This is perfect." You probably looked at them and shrugged your shoulders because the item did not strike you as perfect. I guess it depends on what you have in mind and what they have in mind.
My bottle decor will not be perfect, in my eyes, but it will be appeal to someone who is looking for something different. Will they think it is shabby chic? Will they think it is sweet? Will they think its perfect? Once again it depends on what their idea is of those descriptions are and of course what they have in mind for the bottle decor.
Here is a link where you can find some great bottles Bottles & Jars just for fun. I have no connection with this website. I just like some of their bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment