Battle Of The Bulge After 30

Saturday, May 17, 2014
So I am struggling to keep my weight down. It takes sacrifice. I have cut back on sugary snacks, and chips. I now substitute with fruits and veggies. If I crave salt I add salt to raw carrots.
Exercise is no longer optional it is a must.
Treadmill= At least 15 minutes of running 4 times a week.
This might not seem like much to some people but to me its more exercise than I normally get. Of course this will increase as I get into better shape.
I am seeing results and I have also started using a supplement that is supposed to aid in weight loss. So far so good. I am fitting my clothes better and I feel great!
If you need motivation just think of someone you want revenge on and then get on that treadmill and run! Living well is the best revenge. Look your best!
You should of course consult your doctor before starting any exercise routine or taking any supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment