Cutting Ties & Pursuing Happiness

Wednesday, May 28, 2014
I have had people in my life who I have cut ties with because they are not very good for my well being. Its just that they enjoy stirring up stuff in my life and others lives. Sometimes its cause they are jealous and other times its just to amuse themselves. Whether it be sharing your business with others ,that you told them in confidence, or trying to seduce your husband, significant other; these types of people just attract drama to themselves.
It is not a bad thing to cut ties with these types of people. Wish them well and just imagine that there is a cord going from them to you and cut the cord. You will find yourself feeling better and thinking of them less. Maybe you will even come to a place where you can forgive and move in a more positive direction toward people that inspire you and appreciate you.
You can choose to do whatever you want with your time but I choose to be happy. I choose not to put myself in those circumstances that bring drama into my life. If I have to I say no. When I feel inspired I embark on a new project or journey. Enjoy your time on planet earth for whether you do or not time will not stop for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment