Happiness Is Saturday Morning

Saturday, May 17, 2014
I enjoy getting up before everyone else on Saturday morning. I have the house to myself and its quiet. I can take some time to catch up on some of my recorded shows like Bravos RHOC, RHONY ,ect. Then its time to cook breakfast. This morning we had french toast. I dress it up with a side of fruit like sliced bananas or oranges. Strawberries are also delicious.
 I was not always a morning person. I guess when my kids were younger and I felt I had to get up it was more of a chore. But now that my son is grown and on his own and my daughter sleeps in, things have changed. Its amazing how a perspective can change the way you feel about a situation, place, event and more. Funny how when your in the midst of a moment in your life you sometimes forget to appreciate the little things. I kind of miss the noise of little children running and screaming up and down the hallway. Well almost anyway. I dedicate this post to taking the time to enjoy your moments, as insignificant as they sometimes may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment